WE OFFER A FULL RANGE OF SERVICES TO IMPROVE THE SUPPORT AREAS OF YOUR FACILITY
SUPPLY CHAIN COST IMPROVEMENT
Our Non-Labor Expense Reduction Program (NLERP) results in a dramatic improvement which significantly reduces supply spending in all areas of the facility, ranging from pharmaceuticals, food products, medical products (including physician preference items), non-medical products, and purchased services.
- Operations Improvement / work flow redesign
- Materials Management System Optimization
- Supply Cost Reduction / Optimization
- Clinical Laboratory assessments emphasizing efficiency, safety and quality
- Focusing on all aspects of laboratory services, including the pre analytical, analytical, and post analytical phases
- Comprehensive technology reviews, to encompass:
- Clinical Chemistry
- Fluids Analytics
- Blood Gases
- Accreditation assistance:
- Joint Commission
- College of American Pathologists
- American Association of Bioanalysts
We will provide a complete evaluation of all aspects of labor management:
- Predictive scheduling
- Adherence to, and appropriateness of, policies for on-call, call back and double time pay
- Systems for the proper utilization and placement of staff (Staffing to Demand)
- Methods to comply with nurse staffing ratios
In addition, we will provide a comprehensive assessment of the methods and techniques of cost control:
- Applicability of the current productivity management system
- Appropriateness of variable productive hour targets and budgets
- Utilization, importance and timeliness of reports used by management for cost control
HOSPITAL OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
Expert support including management and staff training, policy and procedure development, and work flow processes review and redesign. Our clinically trained executives are experienced in all aspects of hospital operations. In addition, we supply interim management (CEO, CFO, COO, CNO) and recruit/replace service as needed.
Complete review of claims history, loss management and prevention processes, and existing policies for active improvement in insurance and other costs of risk management, including medical malpractice, general liability, automotive coverage, Director and Officer, and other coverages.
Clinical pharmacy consulting and improvement services, including:
- Operations Improvement/work flow redesign
- Interim Management
- Clinical Pharmacy Management services, including regulatory and compliance review and preparation services, Medication Error Prevention, Formulary optimization, and Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee Optimization.
Complete licensure and regulatory survey preparation services, (CAP, JCAHO, DHS, and others) for all support services including Sterile Processing, Food & Nutrition, Laboratory Services, and Pharmacy Services.